May 24, 2013

This and that

Palin has learned to be a good sport about attending Cash's baseball practices and games. But lately I cant keep her out of the dugout. She wants to be in there with the boys and as soon as Cash takes his helmet off to go out to play first she has to wear it. She wants to be into whatever he is doing. It drives him crazy!  We had team pictures the other day and I snapped one with my phone to have. We went to dinner I mentioned with some friends the other day. We went to a local place in town called Grumps. It reminds me a lot of Willies back home.




 Cash happened to fall asleep the other day at 645pm on the couch and that was Palin's chance to play and do what she wanted with out him! She brought all her baby stuff out of her room on her own. This is what I walked into. She was sitting in her chair with both her babies feeding them. She played really well all alone till around 9pm when we lost electricty and I finally put her to bed.