May 20, 2013

Lazy Weekend

We did not do much this weekend. Toby and Cash spent the day at the farm and Palin and I met one of my friends Jill for lunch that I worked with at McKesson. Friday night we went to dinner with two other couples and thier kids. There were 6 adults and 5 kids! What a busy table we had. Cash was exhausted by the time we got home and curled up on Toby and was going to sleep. Its funny he is almost as big as me but on Toby he still seems so small! Its hard to believe that he is starting 1st grade in August.
 We went to church Sunday morning and then came home and took a nap. It was really hot so when the kids were both up we went to Walmart and got them a sprinkler to play in. They both had so much fun while Toby cooked out hamburgers. They played and played and went down the slides wet. It made it much faster since they were wet. My kids are weird and will not go barefoot while playing in the water. Notice that they both are wearing thier tennis shoes!! It was a hot stress free weekend. I stayed up last night making robot juice boxes for Cash's class. I got the idea off pintrest!