May 17, 2013

A Bed or Tent?

Cash and Palin found flashlights last night and were playing with them in our bed under the covers trying to make a tent. I told him that his bed would make a better tent and we would make it that way this weekend. He was excited about it. I told the kids that it was time to get ready for bed. I went to Palin down and when I came out of her room this is what I found in Cash's room. Toby had gotten an extra comforter out and hung it down on the front of his bed and already started making it a tent. Cash slept all night last night inside his bed with it hanging down. He slept all night and never woke up!! That is great for Cash because he does not like sleeping all night. When we got home last night, they played outside with the neighbor kid with water guns and water balloons again and had a blast till about 7 when I made them come in soaking wet and get ready for dinner.