May 14, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's day was a perfect day weather wise. We woke up early and went to Sunday school. After Sunday school we headed for a short drive to Granbury, for lunch. We ate a Buffalo Gap. Like I said the weather was great so we ate outside on the porch. Which was great for the kids. Kids can always be louder if they are outside.

 Cash made me a coffee mug in Sunday school that morning its really cute. It has a poem on one side and the other side has a traced hand of his that he colored. It was a great surprise to get. Saturday my mothers day actually started. Toby had arranged for me and a friend to go get pedicures that afternoon while he watched the kids and then had some of our friends over that night to cookout.
 Its almost impossible to get a picture of me and both kids looking at the camera. I think we took 10 pictures before we actually got this one, and Palin refused to to take her hand out of her mouth. But its decent so I will take it.
 When we got home that afternoon Cash went next door to play with the neighbor boy and play in the water with water balloons. Palin had to be right in the middle of it with them. She loved throwing water balloons, and getting wet. Once they broke out the water guns, I thought Palin would coming running home, but she was right in the middle of it with the boys. The loved getting to squirt them and get them wet.

It was a relaxing day and the kids enjoyed getting to be outside. The kids gave me my card and I got a new pair of sandals that I wanted a couple of weeks ago, that I did not want to buy myself, so it was surprise!