May 10, 2013

Backtracking: Cash's 6th Birthday

Since our life was so crazy last year in Conroe, I feel like I need to backtrack a little since I am printing these blog into a book now, to make sure I get the big events in them. For Cash's 6th birthday which was last September I know! He wanted a Batman theme. We have always celebrated the day of his birthday with a cake and presents with family and then had his party on the weekend following his birthday. This year his birthday fell on Sunday, so Saturday night when Tobys parents came in we celebrated with a spider cake that Lois made for him.
 We opened presents from us that night, and enjoyed his birthday before his big party the next day.
 Like I said earlier he wanted a batman theme. We were really into Superheros at this point in our life. The party was all batman but we made the cake all superheros. It was a real hit at the party and all the little boys liked it.  Mom made Palin her annual dress to match the party. We had a water slide and it was a blast. Even when the party was over Cash talked me into going down it.