Mar 3, 2008

A day at Grandma's and Paw Paw's

Cash spent Sunday at my parents, so Toby and I could spend the day working in the yard... we bought a house outside of town because we did not want to live in a neighborhood, we wanted space, well our 4 acres gave us space along with a great big yard to keep up with! We spent Sunday raking leaves and cleaning out trees what a workout!! As you can see Cash had more fun than we did, he got to go to the park and have a blast!
Now that's a look of excitement!!!

I love this picture! I think that he must have been playing hide and seek, and he was hoping that no one would find him, I think that he thought that he was hidden but big suprise to him they had found him. Thanks for watching me on Sunday Cash says that he had a blast!! If you notice in the top picture and the bottom one Cash has his tounge out, thats a trait he gets from his dad, whenever Toby is thinking about something really hard his tounge comes out! Like I say, he is a minitoby!!




No comments:

Post a Comment