Mar 23, 2008

Happy Easter!


Today was Cash's 2nd Easter! It was so much fun. He woke up this morning and ran into the living room and these are the Easter goodies that he found. I found an Elmo easter basket which is perfect since he like Elmo alot. I also found 3 elmo easter eggs that you can see in the picture. The duck that looks like a bunny sang and danced. The John Deere looking dog a girl at my office made for Cash. It matches his John Deere room perfectly.



The duck was dancing and singing and Cash was trying to get it to stop. It was really funny. It sang a song, about wanting to be a rabbit and not a duck. Cash slept last night for 13 hours! Thats the longest he has ever slept! It was so nice. We met my parents for lunch today and then came back to our house to hunt Easter eggs. I wonder if Cash would get into it and he did. He had a blast, he would find each egg by egg and pick them up and put them in his basket. Here are some pics from the days events...

I thought that the picture below was the perfect picture of Cash and his daddy to finsih off this entry. They were going to go and find some more eggs in this picture.








1 comment: