Mar 19, 2008

Baby Blue and the bump on his head!!

I know this picture is blurry but I wanted everyone to see my baby's blue eyes! I just love them. Also notice the bruise on his forehead, he ran into the wall this morning on the way to work. He was watching Toby in the living room and waving goodbye to him while we were walking out the door and he walked straight into the wall, and it threw him back on his back. It sounded Awful!!! Its huge, I know the picture does not show it but its all swelled up. Here is another one with his blues and his bump on his head tonight!

Here he is playing in his new PJ's with his curious George Jack in the Box. I wonder if he was a little girl if he would still end up with these bumps on his head? Like I said in previous blogs, he is all BOY!!!! Just like his daddy....




No comments:

Post a Comment