Mar 13, 2008

Easter Party

Tomorrow is Cash's Easter Party at school. Once again for the class party just like a Valentine's I signed up to make cupcakes. But this time I decided that plain white was going to be no fun for Easter. So last night I made my cupcakes, and tonight I had to put icing on them. I decided that they needed to be festive! Anyone who knows my mom knows that she goes all out at the holidays so I decided that I would make icing in 4 different colors for the occasion. Maybe I am following in some of her footsteps afterall. AND by the way when you use a cake mix to make mini-cupcakes... it makes a lot!! A lot as in 56 little cupcakes! I also signed up to bring the Easter goody bags for the kids in his room. I bought cute little Easter sacks and filled them with little bubbles and things that little kids would enjoy like bouncy balls, and squeaky toys.
As you can see I am quite proud of how everything turned out. I am starting to feel like one of those homeroom moms... I guess you can have the career and be a super mom at the same time.. the only thing that I am learning that it then leaves no time for sleep! Well I hope that Cash enjoys his party tomorrow. They are going to have an Easter egg hunt also.... the kids better watch out. Since Cash is bigger than them he may run over them to get the eggs before they can.
Well, now it's almost 10 and I still need to start some laundry so I have some clean clothes to wear to work... how do people do this with more than one kid??? Any answers???


2 comments:

  1. You're too cute! You did a GREAT job. I'm so impressed. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't do it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Super Mom! I'm so impressed with your cute goodie bags and mini cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete