Mar 16, 2008

Weekend!

Well its Sunday night... which mean back to work tomorrow! Yuck! I think that thay may be the first time that I have ever thought that. I am losing my motivation for work right now, I found out last Monday that my boss, who I honestly believe is the most incredible person that I have ever worked for is moving to a new position in a couple of weeks! This devastates me more than anyone knows. I also think that we have no idea who will take his place is a little nerve racking as well.

The weekend was great, the weather was great. Saturday I had a baby shower to go to and then Cash and me spent some time at the mall. Who would have ever thought that Cash liked the mall. He had a blast running in and out of the stores and back. He rode the merry go round and I do not think that it was his favorite thing to do, but maybe next time.

Saturday Toby's mom came into town and we met her and Toby's aunt and uncle for dinner. Toby's uncle has been in Iraq and was just home for a short 2 week visit and we were so excited that we got to see him. Here is a picture of the boys after dinner the other night.
Toby's mom brought her famous Easter bunny cake with her this weekend, so we enjoyed snacking on it today. Cash also got to eat his first big person ham sandwich for lunch today, and he ate every bite of it. Well, its off to bed for now, for a work week, that I am not looking forward to.


No comments:

Post a Comment