Mar 9, 2008

The Many Faces of Cash

So today, I tried to get some good pictures of Cash outside, I tried and tried and tried to get one of him smiling and it never worked. Instead, I ended up with him and some crazy expressions on his face. The one above, he looks like he is looking for someone out of the corner of his eye.
This was he was too amused with what the dog was doing to give me a smile. He has figured out that when I get the camera out he looks the other way! Its so frustrating. But it did give me a good view of his bottom teeth. I just wish some more would come in.

He looks deeply concerned in this picture... maybe he heard that Hillary Clinton was running for president! Thats enough to scare or concern anyone! So at the end of the day I still had no picture of him smiling, instead I ended up with the many facial expressions of Cash Dalton Henson~ Maybe this was better than smiles anyway!



No comments:

Post a Comment