Mar 5, 2008

All BOY!!

Doesn't he look crazy in this picture? His eyes are crazy... I have decided tonight that I am going to have my hands full with this little guy as he grows up... tonight while taking his bath he decided that it would be better if the water that was in his bathtub was on the bathroom floor instead. He has a big cup that he plays with in the bathtub, and he would fill it with water and then dump it on the bathroom floor, as I would scream STOP CASH, he would look at me smile and then giggle. It is so hard to stay mad at the little guy when he does that, he looks so adorable. I now know why people end up letting their kids walk all over them. This picture you can see his evil little look in!! Toby and I have been watching supernanny on tv trying to get some tips, looks like if this contuines we may be calling her to come and help us!!
I also came to realization that Cash is all BOY!! As you can see he has figured out how to crawl on Toby's back and then stand up. He thinks that it is the best thing ever.. little does he know that he is going to fall and break his head open when he falls. He must have crawled and stood up on Toby's back 100 times tonight before I finally told him bath time! Now, when you hear the words Bath Time around our house and your name is Cash, you stop what you are doing that very moment and run to the bathroom and stand at the bathtub and start taking your clothes off, so if Cash ever decided to be a stripper later on in life, his code word to get his clothes off will be BATH TIME!!

He is constantly climbing on everything, jumping, yelling, getting dirty... doing all the things that little boys do... times like this I wonder what a girl would have been like, would she just be sitting in my lap quietly reading a book? Instead we have crazy wild moments in our household right now... and for the next 18 years ... so anytime anyone wants to babysit.. he is all yours.. but you better have some energy, because this little guy never stops!!


No comments:

Post a Comment