Feb 29, 2008

Jet Setter!


Jet Setter.... Perfect word for Cash... because his Paw Paw loves to fly and because I have decided that it best describes Cash... He is currently a jet setter... He is into anything and everything and goes 100 mph from when he wakes up till he falls asleep. I wish I had as much energy as him, and I would feel great. We picked him up from Daycare today, "we" meaning me and Toby in two different vechicles.. but thats a story for another day. He was running around the parking lot at day care like a crazy man... he was having so much fun. Today is leap day... it's Cash's first leap day. His daycare made leap day shirts for the kids... so he was actually in a tshirt that said, " Leap Day 2008" and had his handprints on it. It is so cute. Today I decided one advantage to daycare... if I was a stay at home mom I would never get these super cool crafts that he makes and brings home. Examples: today the tshirt with his hand prints, mothers day and Valentines day we got a heart with his hand print on it... oh yeah, and for Halloween they took thier feet prints and put them on black paper and made them look like ghosts.. and put rolling on eyes on them. They are super cute... so I decided if I was a stay at home mom I would not have these suprises for me that I get when I pick him up. We are glad that it is Friday, we have the weekend off! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment