Feb 21, 2008

Worst Mom In the World!

Today is foggy and gloomy outside... perfect for a day that I feel like the worst mom in the world. I dropped Cash off at daycare today, and you see it was his first day in his big new room with the big kids... he started screaming and crying and would not let go of me! He looked so scared and terrified... how could I leave him like that? I couldn't... I stayed for a bit in hopes that he would warm up to the new room and the new kids... and nothing... just held onto me tighter... and tighter... the lady in this new room started fixing his breakfast which was cereal in a bowl with milk... does she not know that he is 17 months old ... he can not eat that yet!! I informed the lady that Cash only has 4 teeth and can not hold a bowl and eat cereal, he has to have it dry!! Finally a lady from Cash's old room came in and Cash went to her , you could tell that he was SO relieved to have a face that he knew. I snuck out as soon as he went to her. I feel like the worst mom in the world leaving him today. I cried all the way to work this morning. It was horrible.

1 comment: