Feb 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


This is what my office looked like this morning when I walked in! Toby had come up last night and put rose petals all over my office floor and desk and had a vase of flowers on my desk. There was also long stem roses all over my office! He is the best husband in the world!!!


I made cupcakes last night, yes I Mindy was domestic and made cupcakes for Cash's Valentine party at school today. I could have just bought some at the store and saved the time of making them at 10 o'clock last night, but I wanted Cash to have homemade ones to take to class. I know that he will not remember but its the thought that counts right??


Hope that everyone has a great day!! Sorry about the picture being sideways, I do not know how to flip it!

No comments:

Post a Comment