Jul 25, 2013

Splashville

After Rec Camp and work I picked Cash and Palin up and also Whitney who has been going to camp with Cash all week and we headed to Splashville for a couple of hours before they closed. The kids really love going. Cash and Whiteny hit the lazy river and Palin and I hung out at the kids place.

 I finally convinced Cash to come play where I was with Palin so that maybe I would get her to go down the slides. The last couple of times that we went Palin would not do the slides, but this time she finally did. Once she did it she wanted to do it AGAIN and AGAIN and she did about 50 times.


 Once they closed we loaded up and headed back to our house and the kids ate supper, they were starving after a day of camp and swimming. They played till about 830pm when Mandy came and picked up Whitney.