Jul 19, 2013

Cash is Away

 Cash headed to my parents for a few days on Wednesday, we get to pick him back up Sunday. He will be there 4 nights, thats my limit. I have never been away from the kids longer than that and never been away from Palin longer than 2 nights when she was a baby. This is not odd though considering I never spent the night away from home till High School. Cash has been doing things non stop since he go tthere. As they rolled into town on Wednesday Cash made them take him to CiCi's pizza. Yesterday they spent the day at Splashtown waterpark riding all the water rides. Today they were headed downtown Houston to Reliant Stadium to go to the Circus that was in town. From the pictures I got today, looks like they are having fun. Mom and Dad always go down early before the Circus starts so that they can look at all the animals and meet the clowns before.


 Palin stayed back with us, and she has been enjoying a little peace. I took her to the store with me yesterday after work and she always wants to buy EVERYTHING! We left with donuts, and granola bars that were not on the list but she insisted on having them. She has not stopped talking either since Cash left. NON STOP! I wonder where she gets that!