Jul 8, 2013

4th of July Parade


We were up early on Thursday for the 4th of July. Cash was in the parade that morning. The alarm went off early and I was started waking everyone up and gettting them into thier 4th of July attire and Cash into his boy scouts uniform. Toby headed out to get us all breakfast while we got ready.


Before we headed to the parade I made everyone take lots of pictures for the 4th. By the time it was time to leave for the parade they had it with me and pictures.... I keep tellng them they will be glad that they have them one day.

  Cash is considered a Tiger Scout since he is the youngest group this year. All Tiger scouts have to have an adult walk with them in the parade. Cash did not want me or Toby walking with him and wanted Toby's mom. So Oma showed up at our house around 830am, and we headed off to the parade. The weather was perfect that morning and it actually pretty cool, so we did not melt watching the parade. Cash got to hand out flags to people watching the parade.


Palin was being really silly when I was trying to take her pictures with Toby. This child has so much personality its nuts. So every time I told her to smile this is what I got. It was quite the series of pictures.




After the parade was over we went to the car and then had to drive to where the parade was ending and find  Cash and Oma to bring them home.