May 4, 2009

New Position... New Office

Well for those who do not know starting next week I start a new position as McKesson. For awhile now I have been thinking about going into operations, and now the time has presented it self. I will now be the Transporation Manager/Asst. Inventory Manager. I am excited about the new roles. I will be in charge of all of our truck departures and routes, along with our inventory. This is a great opportunity and something that I have been looking foward to. It will allow me the opportunity to keep moving up. I want to run my own DC one day. So with a new position comes a new office. Here are some pictures of my new office.


This is the wall that my desks faces, lots of fun things to look at while I am working all day.

Here is a close up of what I stare at all day! Lots of pictures, and such to keep me inspired to keep working!!! Also along with the new job, comes other news, I got accepted to Grad school to get my Masters In Human Resource Development. Lots of exciting times!!


2 comments:

  1. Did I actually make the desk?! Or did you just thow that picture up there becuase you knew I would look? Either way, I'm a happy girl :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME NEWS MINDY!!! CONGRATS ON THE NEW POSITION, OFFICE, and ACCEPTANCE TO THE MASTERS PROGRAM!
    -Jenna

    ReplyDelete