May 13, 2009

Cash New Favorite Food!

Cash very seldom smiles for the camera, I have thousands of pictures of the back of his head. But lately sometimes I can get him to smile for me. This was one of those days. We had stopped by the corner store to get some milk and he found some donuts that he wanted. I told him he had not had them and would not like them.... he proceeded to scream in public so I told him to get the donuts, I know I am soft, but he was screaming in the store, and I needed him to be quiet.
He first picked up the chocalate ones and I knew that he would not like them, so I told him that, he then picked up the white ones and said mama I want white ones! So thats what we left with.
He was so excited to get home and eat them, he ran right inside to the table and demanded that I open them.

The next 20 minutes consisted of him eating them and smiling for me on cue, and getting powered donuts everywhere!


But it did make for some cute pictures!! Note: I did not do the spikey hair, Toby hates it. I took him for a hair cut and the lady who cut it, styled it that way!

1 comment: