May 26, 2009

Oklahoma - Graduation

Last weekend, Cash and my parents all drove up to Oklahoma, for my Cousin's graduation and to visit some of my relatives. Cash was great on the 8 hour drive and never complained about being in the car at all. He chatted up a storm.
Cash and my grandparents, his great grandparents. We spent the night at their house while we were their visiting.
He got to go to my Aunt Debbies house and she has 5 grandsons, so he had lots to play with. He had a horse swing, that he had a blast swinging on, and 2 of her grandsons were there and had crawdads that they were going fishing with that Cash got to play with. He thought that it was a lot of fun.

My aunt on the left, my mom in the middle and my grandma on the right. We spent a lot of time at my aunts house on her deck just cooking out and celebrating Tiffany's graduation.
My Uncle Tom is the fire chief in Blackwell Oklahoma, so we got to take Cash up to the firestation and see all the big fire trucks. Cash was even special enough that they turned on the lights and sirens for him. He got the whole tour of the firestation, he even got to see where they sleep and the pole that they actually slide down when there is a fire.
Here is my family with Tiffany after her graduation on Sunday - minus Toby, he had to work so he did not get to go with us.
Cash enjoyed gettting to eat graduation cake.

When we got back on Monday, Cash and PaPa, went grasshopper hunting, and caught 4 of them and put them in Cash's bug catcher. They had a lot of fun going around the house and yard and looking for them. We had a great weekend, and will be going back in August for my cousin Lacy's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment