May 20, 2009

I was Tagged!

i was tagged.......SO

8 things I am looking forward to
Hanging out with my BFF this weekend at the pool
Going to Arkansas with the 4Wheelers in June
Learning my new job
my house being cleaned (thank goodness for Matilda)
toby surviving his shark fishing trip on saturday
cash growing up
going to san fran to visit friends sometime this year
planning cash's 3rd bday party ( yes I have already started)


8 things I did yesterday
went to work
signed cash up for swim lessons
ate breakfast food for supper (Toby cooked)
sent a card in the mail to a far away friend
ate lunch at margaritas
watered the lawn
filled out cash's enrollement form for day care
made muffins


8 things I wish I could do..........
win the lottery
travel the world
learn my new job
sleep more
workout everyday
get cash to sleep through the night
already be done with my masters
win the lottery... again!


8 shows I watch
brothers and sisters
two and half men
rules of engagement
mickey mouse playhouse
spongebob
desperate housewives
greys antamony
private practice

8people I tag......
Julie
Erin
Jenna
Tricia
Jamie
Suzy
Jill
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment