May 19, 2009

Cash's First School Play

Friday night Cash had his first school play. His class sang at the First Baptist Church in Willis. They all had cute little Tshirts made that had a little boy in cowboy boots that said, thank heavens for little cowboys. Cash's teacher had to hold his hand and let him lead the class onto stage so that he would go up there. Once he got there he looked pretty worried but I thought that he would make it. As you can see below it did not go that way. He got worried...

worried... a little more.....
then his lip stuck out and the tears started coming .......

and then it was the loudest, scream that you have ever heard!! The daycare director had to go and get him off stage, and I ran up and got him and held him for the rest of the performance. I guess he will not be a movie star... just like his dad.. does not care for crowds!


1 comment:

  1. This is too funny! I'm sorry I missed it. Totally forgot :( Bad Aunt Julie!

    ReplyDelete