Apr 27, 2009

Weekend...

Saturday Toby had to work, so Cash and I got to spend the day together. By about 2p, he was grumpy and I think bored with me. So I called to see if Cole could come over and play with him for a few hours with hope that they would have fun. They did! We did everything with them. They colored, played with playdoh, and rode and built things outside.
Cash loves to drive his tractor and trailer and loves to pull other things in his trailer. He put the tricyle in the trailer and then told Cole to get on. BOYS!!! I promise this was safe and supervised!
The played catch with a balloon, but this game only lasted for a few minutes, because as soon as one of them missed the balloon it hit the ground and poped. They both just stood there and looked at the remains on the floor. It was pretty funny.
On Sunday my company walked in the March of Dimes walk. This was my 5th year to get to walk in it. Cash got to ride along in his stroller. He was excited to get to see Cole again this morning. I am blessed to work with such great people that we get along at work and outside of work! Makes life and work a lot more fun!
Cash is checking out baby Hunter once he arrived at the walk. We made all the kids McKesson shirts to wear so taht they all matched the adults.

Here Cash and Cole are watching the band play music before the walk started. The music was really loud and Cash did not know what to think with all the people.


Cash was exhausted by the time the walk was over! He passed out on the way home in his carseat. I had to wake him up when we got home. It was a fun weekend. We spent most of the afternoon yesterday mowing the yard and being outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment