Apr 11, 2009

Easter with Pawpaw and Grandma!

This morning we woke up at 530am and headed to my parents to spend a little bit of time with them before Toby had to be at work. On the hour drive to my parents, I kept telling Cash that they Easter bunny had come to grandma's house and when he got there he was going to get to hunt easter eggs. He was excited. I also told him to hunt eggs you have to wear the easter bunny ears!
It worked and he wore them, but he still left his aggie hat on, but it worked!
As soon as Cash got there he went out side to the front yard and started finding the eggs. They eggs were all filled with candy and little toy cars for him to play with. I will say 715am, to be finding eggs, has to be the earliest that I have ever been up to find eggs.

After the Easter egg hunt, mom and dad made us a great yummy breakfast! We enjoyed getting to have a nice breakfast since we usually just eat a bowl of cereal on the run.
Next Cash got to find his basket that the bunny left. He was filled with all kinds of goodies! It had Mickey Mouse movies and books, and lots of fun markers for the bath tub! Should make bath time fun!
Toby and I even got to go hunting Easter eggs that my parents had hid for us. Cash helped Toby and just went to hunting them on mine own... I ended up finding me more, which was great because they each had $5 dollar bills in them! So I am now $40 richer and poor Toby is only $5 richer! Thanks mom and dad for a great Easter morning. (The day early) More to come on Easter morning tomorrow when the bunny comes to our house.

1 comment:

  1. What great parents you have Mindy! Sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy Easter and remember that, Jesus Lives!

    ReplyDelete