Apr 3, 2009

More Daylight!

FINALLY!! There is more daylight! I hated the fall, by the time that I got home from work there was no time for Cash to play outside. Wednesday when I got home Toby had already picked Cash up and they were at home riding the 4 wheeler. We love the fact that we do not live in a neighborhood and that there is lots of room for Cash to ride and play outside in. He loves having 4 acres to run and play on.

Lately, he has started to really love his 4 wheeler that he got for Christmas. He has NO fear on it and I have LOTS of fear while he is on it. He rides it anywhere. Just today when he was riding it, he rode it off into a hole, Toby and I watched and ran towards him as we knew he would be falling off. He almost went over the handlebars and when he landed, somehow he landed back on his seat, he just started laughing. He thought it was funny!! BOYS!! BOYS!!
Cash is so much like Toby, it amazes me more everyday. The things that he does and how he acts are just like his daddy.
The 4 wheeler got stuck, and he got off and was trying to push it to get it up the hill and make it go. He pushed and pushed!! ( Finally daddy had to come and help him). The 4 wheeler finally needed to be charged about 7pm, when the Funkhousers arrived.
Here is Hunter, I was so excited that he got to come to our house. He is now a little over a month old. He is grown so much!! Today was also the first day that Cash decided to be interested in him. Cash gave him lots of kisses and was all about Hunter tonight.
Cash likes holding peoples hands and he thought that Hunters was extra special since his hands were so small. I still think of Cash as a baby, but when you look at him next to Hunter, there is no baby, Cash is a grown little kid! Makes me sad! I can not believe he is going to be 3 this summer!! Time flies!




No comments:

Post a Comment