Mar 31, 2009

To the carnival we go!!

Last night Toby and I took Cash and his friend Cole to the Montgomery County livestock show and carnival! Wow! What a difference one year makes! Last year if you read my post about it, we did not have fun. Cash cried and would not ride anything. This year, him and Cole rode everythign that we put them on. They had a blast. Cash was more concerned with people watching then the rides.
They got to ride all the little people rides. There were no lines anywhere and they just got to walk up and get on the rides. They boys got along great! I picked them both up from Day care took them to Sonic for supper and then we went home and got Toby and off to the carnival we went.


I think that this was their favorite. It went pretty fast and it went up and down. They got to go really high, and they both were waving to Toby and me each time that they went around and were high in the air. As soon as they got off, Cash, said, " mama I went high".
This face says it all!! We have a great night, he had a blast!! Better than last year for sure!!



No comments:

Post a Comment