Mar 26, 2009

Mama, I'm a Cowboy!!

Today was go Texan Day at day care. So last night Cash and I went and bought his cowboy hat and his first wranglers! He was so excited to be a cowboy! He kept saying, mama, I'm a cowboy! He cracks me up, since he can talk all the time now and say anything! Here he is this morning before school.
His face is funny in this picture because he was saying COWBOY!
I wish he would have had his ball in this picture but he instisted on taking to school. Anyone think he looks like his daddy in this picture? Even wears his hat like him!!
When we get to day care he is always so excited to be there and just runs down the hall to his room with his friends! I am so glad that he likes going and has fun there.
This is Cash and Cole at the breakfast table at school this morning. Cole had his daddy's hat on this morning. These two boys are two peas in a pod together. We are taking them to the carnival on Monday. Can not wait for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment