Mar 20, 2009

My new flower beds, courtesy of my husband!

Toby was off work last week, before starting at Tractor Supply in Conroe. So as a good wife, I put him to work in my flower beds, or what I wanted him to create. We went shopping over the weekend to buy some greens to put in them. I still need to add flower so that they have some color, but it looks great what he did so far.

Here Cash and him are shopping getting all the yard stuff that they will need.
This is before picture that we took once he started marking off where things were going to go.

And the finished product, minus my flowers! It turned out really good! I know that I always ask Toby why we need our trailer along with about 1000 other things that he owns, but I will say that our trailer came in really handy to get all the rock in bulk and the mulch in bulk, instead of by the bag. Now that I know that he can do this, they are going to be many more projects to come!

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Toby! It looks great :)When are you coming over to MY house...we'll pay you with beer and some "Julie" time :)

    ReplyDelete