Aug 27, 2013

First Day of School 2013

 It was back to school on Monday morning in our House. Palin was starting Preschool with the 3 year olds and Cash was starting 1st grade. Thankfully Cash woke up at 630am on his own this morning. He was ready to eat breakfast and got dressed. We got Palin up and dressed and ready for school. They were both in really good moods this morning and were happy to let me take pictures.


 I even got them to take one together. They were both excited and ready to get there. No tears were shed, expect by mom as I got teary eyed when I dropped Cash off at his class. He LET me walk him to his class this morning, and he ran in and sat down at his desk and was ready to start his day and waved good bye and was ready for me to leave. Whitney was already there waiting at her desk when we got there this morning. I am anxious to see how the first day went.