Aug 19, 2013

Busy Filled Weekend

This weekend my parents volunteered to come and visit and spend the weekend with the kids so Toby and I could get away. I had an awards banquet at work Friday night in Granbury, that the HR team planned for the plant, and we stayed the night at the Hilton there. This was my first FMC event to go to and it was great! We had a really good time planning it and the event was a success. It was to reconigze employees with service from 5 years to 35 years of service. It was at the convention center in Granbury. Below is the picture of my HR team that I work with now. They are a great group of girls and I love working with them.



 We had plans to meet Jayson and Erin on Saturday afternoon in Arlington to go to the Rangers game. We met them and hung out at the hotel for a little while, and then went to dinner and headed to the baseball game. It was a really great game to go to. Weather was awesome! Our seats were in the shade and it was not hot at all. Much better than when we went last year and melted watching the game.

 I am so glad that we have stayed friends with them for so long! We all met in college and have been pretty much in separateable since then. Even though we have moved we have made it a point to still get together and do things. They have came to see us this summer, we went to Sea World, and now this weekend, which was even a kid free weekend for them too! Jayson and I even spent 6 years working together every day at McKesson.
We enjoyed the weekend a lot and were excited to get home and see the kids yesterday. However from what all they did with my parents I don't believe that they missed us very much. They were busy from sun up to sun down!