Aug 9, 2013

First Trip to The Library

The kids had been looking foward going all summer. After I got off work I picked the kids up and we headed up to Library. We were all issued cards and then sent downstairs to the kid area for the kids to pick out books. Since this was this first time checking out books each kid was allowed one book. After we return the first book, we can check out as many was we want at a time.  Library's have changed so much since I was a kid. There was no card catalog. Cash even asked me what one was when I was talking about them. However you can check out movies for free from the library so Cash was pretty excited about that.

 The Library has a really cool kids area downstairs with couches and chairs to sit in and read. The kids picked out thier books rather quickly and we got a Disney movie and we headed home. Cash was asleep by 730pm on his own. I guess he was wore out. Palin stayed up and I read her book to her.  It was a fun trip and the kids are looking foward to thier next trip next week there.