Nov 27, 2008

Chuckee Cheese... Never I once thought!

Chuckee Cheese... the very sound of it used to make me want to scream and run the other way, 10,000 screaming kids.... was not somewhere I wanted to be. Toby and I gave in and took Cash to a birthday party last weekend that was there. Here is our first family picture at Chuckee Chesese!
It turned out that it was not really that bad of experience, Cash had a blast and wanted to play on everything. Toby was even impressed as they had a big rock crawler for Cash to get it. It actually went up and down and sideways like a real one would... Toby is ready to take Cash on the trails, now that he had a blast in the jeep there.
The jeep was huge, it was almost life size!

There was even the old fashion car tha you could ride in with Chuckee Cheese. The whole experience was not that bad, so I guess I have many more Chuckee Cheese adventures that we will be attending, not that we have become parents~!



No comments:

Post a Comment