Nov 6, 2008

Random things

This past weekend, Sunday was pretty day, so we were outside for a lot of the day, and I decided to wash my car, and Cash decided that he wanted to help with it. He liked using the sponge he just freaked out when the water would drop out of it, because he did not like getting wet.

Cash always always always wears his aggie cap, and will not leave the house without it. I decided on Saturday morning, that I was going to get him to go without it. I spiked his hair, and I thought that it looked really cute, so I tried to snap a picture of it as soon as I could because shortly after taking the picture, he instisted that his hat be put on his head, so bye bye to the spikey hair.
He is such a funny little guy lately. Last night he wanted me to lay in bed with him and just read to him, and read to him, and read to him. He was really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment