Nov 6, 2008

PALIN 2012!

Well, now with the election over and me not being happy about the outcome since it did not go my way... Many of you know I had my assortment of Palin/McCain in 2008 tshirts, so I went on the internet today and was able to find my new wardrobe to start buying for me to wear the next couple of years! I liked Palin ALOT, and I know she got a bad rap from time to time in the press, but I really think its because she is not like the rest of the world. She is not your typical stay at home mom, that does not have a voice ( sorry for any stay at home moms that I offend) She is a working mom, that proves that you can have it all. You can have an awesome career that you can be proud of and be an awesome mom as well, without losing anything. I think she would have really shaken up Washington as she would have said! So here is to me backing her for 2012, she is real, not a politican, and really just told it like it was and was a real person!!! Thats something that we do not see much anymore... people that are REAL in the news, everyone is someone that they news or media wants them to be, not who they want to be... okay I am off my soap box now.
I love this shirt, and think that everyone that voted for McCain should be wearing one!!




This is also a favorite, and one that I will be purchasing!



No comments:

Post a Comment