Dec 1, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

Our Thanksgiving weekend started early, we headed over to my parents on Wednesday night and they met us in Humble and took Cash home, Toby and I did some shopping and then headed to the movies to see 4 Christmas's. It was really funny, and this was the first time Toby and I had been to the movies in a long time. Thursday morning we woke up at my parents and watched the parade on TV while my mom cooked Thanksgiving dinner. We fried a turkey at our neighbors house, and the guys brought it home.

Here we are at the table eating thanksgiving dinner.
We spent the afternoon at my parents and they took Cash to the park to play, while Toby and I took a nap. Thursday night Dana, and I headed to the outlet mall to go shopping, they opened at 11pm and we went shopping until 300am! It was a blast, we got some really great deals.
Friday morning we headed to Toby parents and took the Landcruiser and 4 wheeler with us so that we could play out at the his parents place. Cash and Uncle Jonathan had a blast riding on the 4 wheeler.

Cash and I got to spend a lot of time driving in the Landcruiser all over the property. He never wanted to get out of it. The boys also set up deer feeder while we were there and went hunting.

You can tell how happy he was to be outside playing!








No comments:

Post a Comment