Dec 29, 2008

Christmas Eve

Toby's family arrived Christmas eve around 2pm, and we played outsides for the afternoon. Cash had fun with Uncle Jonathan playing with his trucks.
Before Cash went to bed that night, we let him pick out his cookies for Santa. I did not know if this would work or not this year. I thought that he may be too young, but he did great. He picked out the cookies and put them on his Santa plates, that I painted for him at the Mud Pie company.
He walked them over to the chair that I set out for him to leave them on. Toby got a glass of milke to set out and Cash got mad because he wanted it in his cup, I foudn out that was because cash thought that the cookies were for him and he started eating them. So we ended up leaving some half eaten cookies for Santa that night.







No comments:

Post a Comment