Aug 4, 2008

Fun Times

This weekend was probaley the first weekend in a long time that we did nothing productive and just hung out with friends. Friday night, I had a management dinner at Flemings Steakhouse in the Woodlands. After the dinner some of us went to Cheesecake factory and hung out fora while. We did not get home till 1230am! Saturday morning I was up and went running with a friend at 630am!! WOW that was early!! Then I was off to go back to the Woodlands where I met one of my good friends Taylore for lunch at Tommy Bahamas and then we went shopping. That afternoon when I got home and met my parents to get Cash we went over to some friends house to let Cash go swimming with their kids, and cooked out with them.
Here is Cash playing with them in their pool.

Cash!


Cash and Cole!



Cash and Cole
Sunday morning we got up and went to town to get Cash donuts for breakfast. We went to lunch in the woodlands, with the Funkhousers and then met them and some other friends at the mall to go shopping for the day! It was a lot of fun. After the mall all the women went home with the kids and the guys went to Carters country and to Gander mountain for some shopping. When they got home they loaded me and Cash up and we headed with everyone over to the Funkhouser's for dinner, it was a fun weekend of just hanging out with friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment