Jul 29, 2008

I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!

Yup, that's right! I am going to an aunt!! Okay, maybe not techincally but as close as I will ever get to the real thing! Our good friends Jayson and Erin are having a baby!! Jayson and Erin is who Cash refers to as Uncle J and Aunt E. They have been around since the the day Cash was born and have spoiled him rotten, so I am super excited to get to spoil theirs. So in 8 months Cash will either have a best friend or his future wife!! I can not wait till they find out which it will be!! Since I am the only child and Toby's brother is not planning on having kids, this child will be like a niece or nephew to me. We will be there the second it is born, and will not miss a thing about its life as they have not missed a single thing about Cash's life. Afterall, thats what really matters in life being there for the big events in life, so it does not matter if its not my real niece or nephew! I will treat it like it is.
Here is the Funkhousers with Cash at his 1st birthday last year!!

Uncle J and Cash
Congrats again to them!! I am so excited!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment