Aug 10, 2008

Cake, Tommy Bahama's, Swimming and more..

Saturday morning started early for Cash and me, we woke up about 630am, and started making my dad a 50th birthday cake. I decided that I would try and be creative and make it in the number 50, since this was a big birthday and all. Once the cake was made we had to cut the numbers out of the cake and let them cool. Once they were cool, we iced them and packed Cash's bags, he was going to spend the night with my parents on Saturday night. We had to do a little shopping before we got the my parents house to celebrate dad's 50th. We had to go and buy his present at Tommy Bahama's in the Woodlands. I figured since we were going, that Cash needed to wear his Tommy Bahama shirt that day.

Here is Cash walking out of the store with Papa's birthday presents. We bought him two shirts for his birthday.
Here Cash is walking out of the store excited hoping that Papa will like his presents. Isn't Cash precious? He is at such a fun, independent stage right now, I am loving every minute of it. He wants to do everything hiself and wants no help doing it.

Once we finally arrived at my parents we opened presents and had some yummy cake. Cash was not interested in having his picture taken, he would rather feed Papa the icing off of the cake. As soon as we sat Cash on Papa's lap he stuck his finger in the cake!


Here dad is trying to swallow the icing that Cash just fed him. Its impossible to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time, i am learning! We had a great time, we spent a little time in the pool and then I left and came home and Cash stayed all night! Hope that you had a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment