Aug 25, 2008

OKLAHOMA... OK!!!

This past weekend, Toby, Cash and I loaded up and headed to Oklahoma to visit my grandparents, aunts and uncles. They had not seen Cash since Christmas, so you know that he had grown and changed so much. We left early Friday morning and headed to Edmond, where my mom's parents live. When we arrived we headed to the Oklahoma City Zoo. Let me say it was HOT and there were only about 5 other people at the zoo that day, which was nice, but since it was so hot most of the animals were hiding.
This is me, Cash and my grandma (my mom's mom)
Cash and his great grandparents at the zoo! The wind was blowing Grandma's hair!

My grandpa is a MAJOR OU fan. The man lives and dies OU! Well since my husband is a die hard aggies, it always makes for fun times when you put my grandpa and Toby together. Cash of course showed up earing his Texas A&M hat. Here Cash is trying to get away from a SOONER FAN!! Cash says, " EWWW!! Sooners!"

The next morning we got up and drove about another hour to my dad's parents house to visit with my other set of grandparents. They had toys for Cash upon his arrival. Here Cash is with his great grandpa, trying to fix his gun that shoots arrows that they had bought him.
My grandma has recently had knee surgery and is using a cane to get around right now. Cash tried stealing her cane and Grandma had to fight to get it back from him. Cash was pulling it with all his strength. Saturday afternoon we then headed to my Aunt Nellie's house. They had Cash's birthday present waiting on him when we arrived. He got a big dump truck to play with OUTSIDE!! He also got some fun other little trucks that are just his size. Thanks Aunt Nellie!

Here is Cash and great Aunt Nellie! Cash was more interested in the dogs next door in this picture than looking at the camera. Saturday night we went to my Aunt Debbie's and spent the night with her. I just realized that I did not take any pictures while we were there. Cash was so tired by the time that we got to her house that Toby put him to sleep and he slept through the night! Thanks for letting us stay with you Aunt Debbie and Uncle Larry! We enjoyed it! Sunday morning we loaded up and drove 8 hours home! What a long weekend, but it was fun to see everybody!






No comments:

Post a Comment