Apr 6, 2008

Swimsuit Debut

Today was a great day, it was sunny and warm and I thought that it would be a perfect day for Cash to make his swimsuit debut. I got his cool elmo sprinkler out that we got him for Easter and put his new swimming suit and shoes on him and took him outside.
Here is the backview of his swimsuit debut! Isn't he cute?? Girls... hands off! He is a mama's boy and I am not giving him up to anyone! Well, maybe the Funkhousers, if they have a girl. He has first choice of getting to date thier daughter. Ha!
Well once the water was turned on and he was by the sprinkler, he freaked out. He wanted nothing to do with it. I tried to get him wet and get him used to it but no luck. He just scream at me... once again I struck out on activities that I thought would be fun.


Better luck next time I hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment