Apr 27, 2008

March of Dimes

Today was the March of Dimes walked that I have taken part in the last 4 years. McKesson was a sponsor this year. There were about 50 people that I work with that showed up to walk the 3 miles this morning. Cash and me woke up early and headed to The Woodlands to be at the Walk.
We did not get too far out of Conroe before we met my best friend Julie. We picked her up at target and then headed to the Lone Star college where the walk was held. Cash was not wanting to take pictures today as you can see from the picture below. The March of Dimes is an organization that helps raise money for premature babies. Cash seemed to have a good time during the walk, I pushed him in his stoller during the walk.

The weather was perfect. No rain and no sun which meant no heat. It was really a perfect morning for the walk and we had a really good time. Toby did not go to the walk with us, so Cash and I wondered what he did while we were gone this morning, when we got home Toby, had put together 2 of Cash's toys, one was a worm, see below and his little red fire truck car. I call it a Flintstone car. It reminds me of something that Fred and Wilma Flintstone would drive. Ha!


Cash will not get inside the car yet, he just likes to push it around everywhere, it takes him so long to get used to everything.





No comments:

Post a Comment