Apr 14, 2008

Forever Friends


This weekend was great, I never even hardly left the house but had a lot of fun. I was able to spend time with two of my best friends... Julie came over Saturday to see Cash and play with him. Julie also was looking at my camera that I had bought Toby for his birthday and decided to take a picture of herself and not tell me. I found this picture that she took of herself on my camera tonight when I was going through the pictures on it. So I decided that she would want me to share it with all of you blog readers since she took the picture! So here is my best friend since 4th grade, isn't she crazy? Ha! Just kidding Jules, I love you!
I also got to see my great friend Andrew. I got to meet his soon to be wife. They came to the house on Sunday to hang out for a few hours! It was a blast, I had not seen him in 2 years!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot! That'll teach me to leave pics on your camera :) I had fun hanging out. We need to do that again soon :)

    ReplyDelete