Jan 14, 2014

Siblings

Cash has basbeball lessons on Monday nights so I got to stay home with "Crazy". She is starting to grow into that name and now actually responds to it. She came home yesterday and wanted to paint. I had to make a cake for work, so while I baked she painted at the kitchen table. She was just as content as could be. Toby said Cash was in a really good mood that night too. I think sometimes that they just need a break from each other. I sure dont understand siblings, they love to hate each other and then at other times they love each other. I sure dont get these love/hate relationships. I guess thats where I got off easy being an only child.


However now that Cash is reading on his own, its awfully sweet now that he can read to Palin. Cash was reading a book this morning while Palin was eating her granola bar and she ran to the couch to sit by him so that she could listen to the book to. Cash was happy to have her to read to and he read her the whole book this morning before school, while I was getting ready.