Jan 30, 2014

Letter from Palin's Teacher

This is Toby's early week so he has been able to pick the kids up from school. Since I have not seen Palin's teacher this week when I pick her up she had sent this letter home with Palin yesterday for me. I have been dragging my feet on Palin getting rid of her pacifer (aka: bite), its just easy sometime to give it to her. But over the last 2 weeks she has broken herself of it. She only mentions it at night. This is huge because she used to have it ALL the time and would not leave the house with out it. She had been telling her teacher all week that she has been leaving it at home and not taking it with her. I am so thankful that both kids are doing really well in school and love it too!

 Our new oven for the new house came yesterday and I met the people to have it delivered. I kept the box because I knew that the kids were going to have a great time playing in it! We have made a door on it, and they were both playing army with it that night too. Its the simple things that enterain them!

No comments:

Post a Comment