Jan 31, 2014

Palin's Scarf

Palin has been telling me every morning when we get ready that she wants a scarf. She kept saying mu neck gets cold. When I got her to school yesterday, I figured out why, all the other little girls in her class had scarfs on. I sent my mom out at lunch to find one and I went on a hunt to find a girls scarf, we had not luck. Toby was actually the one that ended up finding one. She was so excited when he gave it to her last night!! I even made her day this morning by showing her some new jeans that I bought for her to try on. I have had a really hard time getting jeans to fit her, and these fit perfect!! She has been wanting to wear jeans all the time, and we could not get any to fit her right... but I did! So she is happy as a clam this morning with her new jeans and her scarf that she made sure that we did not forget to put on this morning. She is such a diva already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment