Dec 10, 2013

Snow Day Round 1

Last Thursday night I was in Waco for work and a huge ice storm blew into Stephenville. The kids woke up to the yard covered in snow and ice on Friday morning. School was cancelled and I was in Waco. Toby stayed at home with them and let them play outside in it, I got home around 4pm that afternoon, after a LONG drive home from Waco. When I was driving into town, I saw people at the park sledding. I thought that Cash would have a blast.

 My car was in the work parking lot and was covered in so much snow that I could not drive it. Toby and the kids came and picked me up and we headed to the park with a tote lid to use as our sled. It worked great and the Cash had a blast going down the hill over and over.
 Palin was not so sure and only would go down if I went. It was fun, and I even had a blast.


 You can see how cold it was, Cash's face was so red from the cold. But he had so much fun. What we did not know that this was only day 1 of many more snow days to come this week. After the park we headed to dinner where it was warm before going home and snuggling in for the night.