Sep 5, 2013

Oklahoma

 Saturday morning after Great Wolf lodge we were up early and on the road to head to Oklahoma to spend a few days with my family. We decided to take a different route this time, since this was the first time we were coming from Stephenville. Along the way outside of Witchita Falls we passed by the world's biggest shovel. I made Toby pull over so we could take our picture in front of it. 
 We arrived in Edmond around 2pm on Saturday. We hung out at my grandmas house and cooked out hamburgers. The kids had fun and we had a low key evening visiting with them. Palin had a lot of fun playing with Grandpa. She would play hide and go seek and make him come find her.
 The next morning on Sunday we were up and on our way to Ponca City. We went by and visited with my other Grandma. She was doing really good that day. After that we headed to my Aunt Debbies house where we ate lunch, and got to see lots of my cousins and their kids. I was really excited to see all them. My aunt had fun playing with Palin and decorating her fingernails and my cousin Lacy braided her hair. Palin thought it was so fun.
 We left Debbie's mid afternoon and head out to the lake to visit my other Aunt Janell. They have a RV and go camping every weekend. Once we arrived my cousin Tiffany and her husband were there also. We all went out on the boat for the rest of the day. We had a blast. Cash thought it was so cool to stop in the lake and get to jump out of the boat into the lake.

                                                                           This is the kids and Aunt Nellie.


Palin says, she was sooooo excited to go and we had a really great visit!!! Not sure why my pictures are posting sideways sometimes now. We came home on Monday and were worn out!