Jun 18, 2013

Fathers Day Weekend

Saturday Toby and Cash went out to the farm and Palin and I ran errands that morning. I really enjoy getting to spend a little time just me and her. But by about 2pm that afternoon she has out. I looked over in the chair and she had fallen asleep on her own watching TV.

 
 That evening the Weem's came over and we cooked out and I even made a cake! and it was good! They stayed till almost 11pm and Palin stayed up till they left! The kids had a blast and played in the sprinkler.
 With two kids who want to run from the camera all the time, I was unable to get a picture of Toby and both kids together for Fathers day, I had to take separate pictures of him and the kids. For Fathers day we woke up and gave Toby his cards and presents and then got ready for church. After church Tobys parents came over and we cooked out hamburgers and had pink lemonade pie that Toby made! After they left we tried to take a nap but Palin and Cash would have nothing of it! We leave in 3 days for San Antonio for vacation for 4 days so time to start getting ready for that. Cash also started baseball camp yesterday. Summer is in full motion around here.